Thursday, June 6, 2019

Sherwood Chourou - Week 4 in Japan

Konnichiwa!

We've had a good last week, I think. Fun san, our Vietnamese friend, came to church yesterday and we met a cool guy tonight who says he's interested in learning about Jesus! It's good to see miracles like these so early in the mission. Hopefully we'll be able to start having proper lessons with Fun san with the help of a translator soon.

I'm running out of things to talk about lately, but I'll keep giving updates on the miracles I'm seeing out here and any good thoughts I come across. Hope you all are still doing well! I've made up for last week and am including a few photos from a hike we went on last P-Day (And a dead bee outside our apartment. Rip in pieces, Bee chan.). Matte ne!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Chourou - Week 38 in Japan

Konnichiwa! We are back to the slowish days once more. We've been dendoing and teaching plenty, but nothing outstanding has arisen ...