Monday, June 24, 2019

Sherwood Chourou - Week 6 in Japan

Konnichiwa!

Sorry I missed last week's email, gomennasai! It was Zone P-day and our schedule was absolutely packed! With that in mind, I'll do my best to redeem myself this week.

It's the end of the 1st transfer! It feels like hardly any time has passed since getting here, somehow, but this whole month and a half has been awesome. Our friends Funさん and Hibikiさん both came to church yesterday and had a great time! Hopefully, we'll be able to commit Hibikiさん to a baptismal date soon and get to see both of them come back into Christ's fold.

Last week, we had a lunch party at the church. There was so much good food, I'm amazed I was able to restrain myself to only 2 plates! I'm including a pic of the party (not the greatest photo I could've taken, but oh well).

Anyways, hope everyone's doing well! Unfortunately, I don't have many photos to send, gommenasai. I got a pretty good pic of a cool building we pass every so often, though (it's probably something related to Buddhism, but that's fine). I'll try to be better about not forgetting to email in the future. Matte ne!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Chourou - Week 38 in Japan

Konnichiwa! We are back to the slowish days once more. We've been dendoing and teaching plenty, but nothing outstanding has arisen ...