Monday, June 24, 2019

Sherwood Chourou - Transfer 2! (Week 7 in Japan)

1st transfer is officially over! I feel like these first few weeks have gone fairly decently for transfer 1.

Anyways, with the transfer, I have been paired with a new companion, Burton長老, but I'm still in Iwamizawa. It's been a little awkward getting back into the groove, but I think we're all set now.

Family Home Evening is tonight and we've invited a mom from kids eikaiwa (english class) to join us! Hope we all have fun!

I recently got myself some origami paper and have made quick work of figuring out how to make stuff. So far, I've figured out 2 ways to make a girl in a kimono, one more convoluted than the other, and I intend to figure out even more stuff to potentially use for dendou (maybe like little invitation card kinda stuff). Photos shall be included.

Funさん is unfortunately having his baptismal date pushed back because we didn't have enough time to get all the lessons done, but we should be able to set a new one and get back on track. As for Hibikiさん, we're still trying to figure out how to next meet with him, but we should be able to that out soon.

That's pretty much all for this week. Hope everyone's alive and well back home! Matte ne!

Pics:
- I used pokemon for kids eikaiwa
- we found a disney princess house
- origamis
- Burton長老






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Chourou - Week 38 in Japan

Konnichiwa! We are back to the slowish days once more. We've been dendoing and teaching plenty, but nothing outstanding has arisen ...