Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Sherwood Chourou in DC - Weeks 5 & 6

 Konnichiwa, Mina-san!


I have returned with another semi-weekly email. We've been doing some good work lately, as far as I can tell. Our teaching has been steadily growing and progressing as the days have gone by, so we're starting to really fill up our daily schedules! We actually just got 2 referrals yesterday, and one of them already made an appointment with us! I think I can safely say that exciting tines are coming my way.

In other news, I'm about to become a trainer! We're getting a brand-new missionary this Wednesday, fresh out of the online MTC! I don't know how I'm going to do it, but it seems God has finally deemed me competent enough to prepare another of His servants for the work ahead. Hope I don't screw up!

And that's about it. I've thrown a couple more cartoons onto my page, with more to come of course, but that's everything. I hope you're all still doing well, and have a good week! Matta ne!

Photo:
So Elder Mousser and I did a trust fall vido for a Facebook post. He caught me. With his knee. I still have the bruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Chourou - Week 38 in Japan

Konnichiwa! We are back to the slowish days once more. We've been dendoing and teaching plenty, but nothing outstanding has arisen ...