Thursday, June 6, 2019

Sherwood Chourou - Week 3 in Japan

Konnichiwa mina-san! I'm starting to wonder if I intend to keep putting that there for the rest of the mission...

Anyways, I'm still alive over here, and things are going swell. We actually set a baptismal date with a Vietnamese dude named Fun (foon), which is frankly amazing to me considering my companion and I don't know Vietnamese, he doesn't know English, and the bridge that is Japanese is weak to say the least.

Besides that, though, things are pretty slow going over here, which is kinda sad but kinda nice at the same time.

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to take any new photos, so instead I am providing a link to an lds.org page about the Sapporo temple open house from a couple years ago, pictures of the inside included. Enjoy!

Everyone please remember to email me! Matte ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Chourou - Week 38 in Japan

Konnichiwa! We are back to the slowish days once more. We've been dendoing and teaching plenty, but nothing outstanding has arisen ...