Thursday, May 23, 2019

Sherwood Chourou - Week 2 in Japan

Konnichiwa mina-san!

Things are great over here in the field. The food's all good, the people are nice, and everything is beautiful! Missionary work is slow, but we're moving forward. We were taken out for sushi twice this week, which was fun. Today was temple pday, hence why I'm emailing today instead of 2 days ago. It was awesome.

Anyways, not much else happened, but I got some fun pictures to send! Please remember to email me, cuz not everyone has been contacting me. I love hearing from you all. Matte-ne!

P.S. I actually tried to send this yesterday, but our wifi was down. Sorry for the late email!

Pics:
-The Only Trashcan (cigarette bin) in Japan
-Thomas the Tank Engine buses
-Cool model "crystal"
-Cool traditional style building
-Many ties
-Gudetama charm (the lazy egg)
-Pond in front of Sapporo Temple
-Olson Chorou (Elder) and I with a friend having sushi










No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Chourou - Week 38 in Japan

Konnichiwa! We are back to the slowish days once more. We've been dendoing and teaching plenty, but nothing outstanding has arisen ...