Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Sherwood Chourou - Traveling to Japan

Monday, May 6, 10:00 am (sent from LAX)
Konnichiwa, mina-san! I'm finally flying out into the mission field today! Sorry, I don't have any photos yet, but once I get to Japan, I'll take somed pics and send them homeward. Hope everyone's been well back home! Thank you everyone for your support and your emails! Please remember to contact me every week so I can hear from everyone! My p-day is Monday now, so I'll respond to everyone's messages then. Arigatou gozaimasu!

Tuesday, May 7, 12:00 am (sent from Tokyo)

I'm in Japan! These are my fellow Sapporo missionaries, a (at least mostly) Japanese meal I had on the plane, and what I'm guessing are mascots for the upcoming olympics.


(Mom is attaching photos from the mission president's wife and a photo Sherwood Chourou sent this morning)
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Chourou - Week 38 in Japan

Konnichiwa! We are back to the slowish days once more. We've been dendoing and teaching plenty, but nothing outstanding has arisen ...