Thursday, April 25, 2019

Sherwood Chourou - Week 7

Konnichiwa again, Mina-san!

I've had a pretty decent week, so that's nice. My new companion and I are getting along about as well as most introverts are capable of, which I'm perfectly happy with. I actually took a photo this time, so ye. We heard from Elder Renlund last night about how we missionaries aren't just inviting people to church, we're building up everyone already in it. T'was great.

T'is short and simple, but that's okay. Hope you're all well! Please remember to email me!

I'm including some fun things I made during spare time I thought you all might enjoy!

1.Me and my companion
2.Cool scenery from temple
3.Dendou (mission) fire!!!
4.Heavenly Father Loves Us visual aid









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Chourou - Week 38 in Japan

Konnichiwa! We are back to the slowish days once more. We've been dendoing and teaching plenty, but nothing outstanding has arisen ...