Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Sherwood Chourou - Week 6

Konnichiwa again, my tomodachitachi!

Last week's slump is over, and now I have some things to talk about! First off, last Sunday we got to hear an awesome musical performance entitled "Lamb of God", which gave an amazing telling of the stories of the people around Christ during his life on Earth. They even had a group of ASL "singers" to give the deaf missionaries a chance to enjoy the music that everyone else got to! Yesterday we got to hear from Brother Clayton of the Seventy and his wife. They talked about the importance of using the Book of Mormon when teaching interested friends and that we need to preserve the spiritual structures in our lives via regular assessment, maintenance, and repairs.
On a separate note, my companion and I resolved the issues we had last week, and not long after, we ended up having a companionship switch, so now I have a different companion, Leech ちょうろう (Elder). We met a return missionary who took our photos at the temple, so I'll send you all those when we get them. In the meantime, I have a few photos I took earlier this week.
Hope you're all doing well, and please remember to email me! I've only heard from a few of you and would like to talk to everyone at least a bit.

1. Spring?
2. Billy the Apathetic Snow Friend
3. Evil water fountain
4. I was bored before class





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Chourou - Week 38 in Japan

Konnichiwa! We are back to the slowish days once more. We've been dendoing and teaching plenty, but nothing outstanding has arisen ...