Monday, March 5, 2018

Fur Japan by Beethoven and by Beethoven I mean Cleary-san

Konnichiwa! 

This week was way chill! We had three lessons with Cleary san this week! That like never happens in Japan! She's awesome and has so much faith! She said that she even wants to get baptized! As of yet we haven't been able to commit her to a date, but that will come with time and learning to help connect the gospel to her. She's a super jouzu piano player and she played for us in one of the lessons!!! It was so awesome!!!! She's so cool we love her a lot. 

Also one of our meaningful contacts this week was with a 3 year old child who taught me about Anpan Man. He's a cartoon superhero with a head made of anpan (red bean paste bread) and he saves the world and is super selfless too. Whenever anyone is sad and hungry, he gives them a part of his head. But it's okay because he's a superhero and the guy that created him restores his head. Apparently everyone in Japan loves Anpan Man. Yall should watch it and tell me how it is. 

Also my badminton skills continue to improve. I'm so happy. Sports Night is one of my favorite service activities we've done. It's great I love it. Also in other news Ibaraki looks like California and I'm including a picture to prove it. 

Also this transfer we're reading the four gospels and Christ's ministry in the Book of Mormon as a scripture challenge!!! I'm excited about it and I'll tell you all about what I learn as the weeks progress! 

Gomen I don't have much time today cos we're in Umeda but I love you all!!!

 愛しています! (*^^*) 
Sherwood 姉妹 💖💖💖

19歳 20歳


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Chourou - Week 38 in Japan

Konnichiwa! We are back to the slowish days once more. We've been dendoing and teaching plenty, but nothing outstanding has arisen ...