Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Sherwood Chourou in DC - Week 2

 Konnichiwa!


Unfortunately, this week has gone roughly as expected: low in events or excitement in general. Some people responded to our friend requests, which means potential invedtigators, and 2 of our friends joined our sacrament meeting zoom call! Besides that, though, there's not a lot to talk about. I'm thinking I may switch to doing emails every other week to make sure I have some semblance of content each time. Anyways, I hope y'all are doing great back home! Matta ne!

Photo:

 - I'm probably going to start making little cartoons and posting them on Facebook. This is a sample of what they'll probably look like, though I intend to color them. Please share your thoughts on this idea!
 - I made some yakisoba (noodle stir fry), but ran out of lunch time, so I had to store it as leftovers. This is the result. (It was still tasty)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Chourou - Week 38 in Japan

Konnichiwa! We are back to the slowish days once more. We've been dendoing and teaching plenty, but nothing outstanding has arisen ...