Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Sherwood Chourou - Week 30 in Japan

Konnichiwa!

It's already transfer week! I am actually freaking out about how quick this transfer has gone by! Working with Murakami Chourou has been great and all the people here have been wonderful. Part of me really hopes that we'll still be here together in Wakkanai for one more round, but the Lord knows where I'm needed.
This weekend, we went with an interested friend and some of the members to see a concert. It was really nostalgic to be in a concert hall again, after having been on stage so many times in Millenial Choirs and Orchestras before I came out here. We also coincidentally met our Texan friend there and talked a bit! That was a good day. We also saw some deer near the apartment a few days ago, and this time I have pictures! All of these are included in this email.
That's about it. I'm actually going to send a second email with some thoughts I had during my study this week. It may or may not become a recurring feature, we'll see. Anyways, have a good week everyone! Matta ne!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Chourou - Week 38 in Japan

Konnichiwa! We are back to the slowish days once more. We've been dendoing and teaching plenty, but nothing outstanding has arisen ...