Friday, November 15, 2019

Sherwood Chourou - Week 27 in Japan

Konnichiwa!

Sorry for the late email, I ran out of internet access before I could send. Today was District Pday, so we went to a zoo in Asahikawa (I took many photos which will be included in this and following emails.) Last week, Murakami Chourou and I got to perform in a traditional Japanese dance! I couldn't get a video or picture of the actual dance, but I have one of us in our costumes (included here). On a more general note, it has begun to snow up here in Hokkaido! I haven't lived in this much snow in years (If ever)! We're going to have to put away our bikes for the winter this weekend.
Speaking of weekends, we're meeting up with our new friend I mentioned last week this Saturday! Hope that goes well. We've had a decent amount of appointments and visits lately, which is always good, but nothing really stuck out in particular.
Anyways, that's pretty much it for me. Hope you all have a good week! Matta ne!

Pictures:
 - Us in costumes
 - Us in snow
 - Many animals







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Chourou - Week 38 in Japan

Konnichiwa! We are back to the slowish days once more. We've been dendoing and teaching plenty, but nothing outstanding has arisen ...