Saturday, October 26, 2019

Sherwood Chourou - Week 24 in Japan

Konnichiwa!

We have once again arrived at the final week of the transfer! It's been a bumpy ride these last five weeks, but the last stretch looks like it'll be smoother. This week, we had splits, so I got to spend a day venting my English-withdrawal on my temporary companion. That was satisfying. That day, a cat followed us around for a bit and I named him Dave. Dave was goodly. I actually managed to get two decent contacts this weekend, which was a real boost from my previous stagnation of successful dendou.

Anyways, that's pretty much it. I wasn't able to get much in the way of pictures, but I found a fish sitting on a windowsill in an apartment, so I took a pic of that. Hope you all have a good week! Matta ne!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Chourou - Week 38 in Japan

Konnichiwa! We are back to the slowish days once more. We've been dendoing and teaching plenty, but nothing outstanding has arisen ...