Monday, September 23, 2019

Sherwood Chourou - Week 19 in Japan

Today is my first pday of the transfer, and my first pday in Hakodate, my new area! Four months in Japan and I've finally actually transfered. My new companion is Elder Ono, my first Japanese companion (there are an awful lot of firsts this transfer)! We're still figuring out how to work together effectively, but I have high hopes.
Unfortunately, I don't have much to report from this last week besides that I moved. We went up to Hakodate Mountain (key wording "up to" rather than "up"), which I hear has the world's 3rd most beautiful night view (which had no immediate bearing since we went during the day). We also checked out a nearby catholic cathedral, because it was cool, and the ocean, because we could see it. We took pictures, so I'll include those in this email.
That's about it, I think. Hope you all are still doing great! Have a good week! Matte ne!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Chourou - Week 38 in Japan

Konnichiwa! We are back to the slowish days once more. We've been dendoing and teaching plenty, but nothing outstanding has arisen ...