Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Sherwood Chourou - Week 2


Ohayou gozaimasu!

Its been a great 2nd week over here. My douryou and I have been getting along amazingly so far and we're getting closer every day. Everyone in our district is loads of fun and we've come to love eachother very much.

We've been getting to go to the temple on our p-day mornings, which has been a wonderful experience. Today we did initiatories, which was great because I got to hear the initiatory blessings given to me and understand them, now that I've memorized them from my time as an ordinance worker.

As our departure date gets closer, I keep feeling so excited to get out there and share the gospel with the Nihonjin. I can hardly wait to get on that plane and step out into the field!

I hope everyone is doing well back home. Please email me if you can!

~Elder Sherwood

1 - the Provo Temple
2 - the temple fountain



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Chourou - Week 38 in Japan

Konnichiwa! We are back to the slowish days once more. We've been dendoing and teaching plenty, but nothing outstanding has arisen ...