Thursday, April 11, 2019

Sherwood Chourou - Week 5

Konnichiwa mina-san!

Sorry, but this week's letter doesn't have any pictures. I'm kind of low on things to talk about too, as not much out of schedule has happened. My companion hates me because I was harsher than I should've been about a particular rule he kept breaking.
The MTC experience itself is just fine, though, and we got to hear from Sister Cordon last night. She talked a lot about how we as missionaries need to really think about why the Lord called us where he did. I can't wait to find out the answer to that particular question.
That's about it. I'll send more if anything comes to mind or improves. Remember, I can read everyone's emails at any time, so please email me whenever you can! I can only reply on Wednesdays, but I still enjoy hearing from all of you. Thank you everyone for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Chourou - Week 38 in Japan

Konnichiwa! We are back to the slowish days once more. We've been dendoing and teaching plenty, but nothing outstanding has arisen ...