Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Sherwood Chourou - Week 3

Hello again, mina-san!

It's been a fairly uneventful week, but it's been good over here. We did get to here Elder Rasband in last night's devotional, which was pretty amazing. I was so overwhelmed by his spirit that I could barely focus on his message, unfortunately. We're also getting kouhai, or new missionaries, this week, so that'll be fun! Sorry I don't have much else to say in this email, but I hope everyone is doing well back home! Please email me any time, even if I can't respond. I'd love to hear what's going on with everyone!

(Sherwood Chourou continues to enjoy art)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Chourou - Week 38 in Japan

Konnichiwa! We are back to the slowish days once more. We've been dendoing and teaching plenty, but nothing outstanding has arisen ...