Monday, January 28, 2019

A Deer Place

Konnichiwa minasan!

Well I have no time so bullet list miracles/other stuff that happened! 

- transferred to Yamatokoriyama! (it's in Nara and famous for deer) New companion is Hayashi Shimai from the lovely land of Tokyo!
- there's no hills here I am happy
- Got to meet with Jenny again before we left. It was great. She's so cute. 
- Ooyama San came to church! 
- Natsuki Chan said she wants to dendo and plans on getting baptized! She's so close! I love her. 
-Bishop sent me snacks and things I am eternally grateful
-I'm the only American in my area even though there's elders too. One's from Brazil and the other from Germany. It's like a bad joke lol. 

More to come next week when I'm not pressed for time!!! 

愛していますよ!💕
Sherwood 姉妹

Pics of the new house and why I love you, Bishop






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Chourou - Week 38 in Japan

Konnichiwa! We are back to the slowish days once more. We've been dendoing and teaching plenty, but nothing outstanding has arisen ...