Friday, May 3, 2019

Final MTC Week - Sherwood Chourou

Konnichiwa mina-san!

I'm officially on my last week here at the MTC! It still feels like I only just got here, but I can't wait to go to the field! I've had a wonderful experience learning here with my fellow missionaries, and I'll treasure it forever.

I got to see Brittney today! She couldn't stay long, but it was great to be able to hug and talk to eachother before I leave.

Thanks again for everyone's support! Please remember to email me, even if I can't respond, as I enjoy hearing from everyone. Matte ne (bye)!

1: Birt and I
2: Holy Bible! And bonus companion
3: My district at the temple






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Chourou - Week 38 in Japan

Konnichiwa! We are back to the slowish days once more. We've been dendoing and teaching plenty, but nothing outstanding has arisen ...